Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Rapid Hitch 3290 4" EZ Hitch

Rapid Hitch 3290 4" EZ Hitch

Shock Sale Rapid Hitch 3290 4You looking to find the "Rapid Hitch 3290 4" EZ Hitch" Good news! You can purchase Rapid Hitch 3290 4" EZ Hitch with secure price and compare to view update price on this product. And deals on this product is available only for limited time.

Rapid Hitch 3290 4

Price: $114.99    Updated Price for Rapid Hitch 3290 4
Purchase Rapid Hitch 3290 4

Product Feature

  • Universal Fits All All Years

Rapid Hitch 3290 4" EZ Hitch Review

I purchased a new trailer to haul my car. It needed the 2 5/16 ball, but my other trailer used a 2" ball. This fit the bill. It is heavy, both pieces can be turned "up side down" to vary the ball height and ball size. I like how I can adjust the ball height for when the trailer is empty or when the trailer is lightly loaded or loaded to the max with the goal keeping the trailer level and on both axles. The stub on this hitch is rather short and would not fit my receiver ( my step bumber is stock, but it got in the way) until I drilled an extra 5/8 hole in the receiver. I've now towed about 3000 miles and no effect on the hitch etc. with the extra hole.

Most of the consumer Reviews tell that the "Rapid Hitch 3290 4" EZ Hitch" are high quality item. You can read each testimony from consumers to find out cons and pros from Rapid Hitch 3290 4" EZ Hitch ...

Buy Rapid Hitch 3290 4

No comments:

Post a Comment